With world markets continuing to experience volatility and interest rate cuts reducing the yields offered by cash and fixed interest products, Cromwell is creating a simple investment alternative.
The Cromwell Riverpark Trust is a ‘back to basics’, single property syndicate which has the Queensland Government owned corporation Energex Limited as the major tenant.
Features of the Trust:
- 8.25%p.a.1 monthly distributions forecast from date units are issued, increasing to 8.50% pa upon building practical completion
- 100% tax deferred distributions forecast to 30 June 20122
- 7 year investment term
- Sensibly geared with a 55% gearing ratio
- Potential for capital growth1
- Simple transparent structure with no capital support of distributions
Cromwell is an Australian property investment company with a proven track record of developing high quality, high yielding investment products. With investor returns relying on the continued occupancy and improvement of the portfolio, Cromwell is committed to internal property management for its $1.7 billion assets under management.