van Eyk Blueprint Alternatives Plus – Float/IPO expected to close 17 November 2006
Access alternative investment strategies selected by van Eyk, through a geared, ASX listed unit trust.
- The Trust aims to provide investors with income and medium term capital growth through exposure to a diversified portfolio of specialist alternative investment strategies.
- The investment research group, van Eyk Research Limited, will actively manage the Trust's investment strategy.
- The Trust may be suited to:
- investors seeking an investment that provides a highly diversified exposure to alternative investment strategies and asset classes
- investors who want the flexibility afforded by an ASX listing
- direct investors or self-managed superannuation fund investors
- A commitment to apply for $20 million has already been received.
Click here for more information and to request a Prospectus.
Northern Territory Oil Limited – Float/IPO expected to close 23 October 2006
NT Oil’s strategy for achieving shareholder returns is to have, at all times, a combination of production and exploration acreage. The production acreage will allow the Company to stay cashflow-positive without the need for debt or dilution, and the exploration acreage will keep the production stream flowing in the future.
Northern Territory Oil was established to generate significant and sustainable medium to long term rewards for investors who wish to take advantage of the strength in oil prices by having an interest in oil exploration and production in Australia and the USA. The Company offers an intensive drilling program with the prospect of early results.
A recent media release, issued 25 September, 2006, announced that three oil discoveries have been confirmed just 400 yards from one of Northern Territory Oil’s holdings in the Clay County Regular oil field, Texas. The recent success reinforces Northern Territory Oil’s planned ten well program in the field.
Click here to read the full media release and to request a Prospectus.
Nimrodel Resources Limited – Closing 20th October 2006