Macquarie ALPS Series 6 – Fund expected to close 18 August 2006
If you are looking for an investment that combines capital protection at maturity+ with the potential for high income, fixed at 12.5% for the first year, consider the new ALPS 6.
The income generated from ALPS 6 is linked to the performance of a portfolio of 80 US companies listed on either the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) or NASDAQ exchange. The income will rise each year, but may be reduced if one or more of the shares in the portfolio falls significantly.
Macquarie Bank Limited will lend, to approved investors, up to 75% of their Investment Amount so you can invest into Macquarie ALPS Series 6 with a smaller capital outlay and no margin calls.
InvestSMART will rebate 100% of the 2.27% sales commission on ALPS 6.
Click here for more information to request a Product Disclosure Statement (PDS).
Multiplex Acumen Prime Property Trust – Float/IPO expected to close 31 August 2006
The Multiplex Acumen Prime Property Fund represents an opportunity to invest in an impressive portfolio of CBD office assets with strong property characteristics.
- High Quality Property Portfolio: Four A-grade commercial office buildings (located in Sydney CBD and Melbourne CBD);
- Long Term Leases: Weighted average lease expiry by income is 10 years;
- Quarterly Distributions: 7.75% pa (FY2007 forecast) and 8.00% pa (FY2008 forecast);
- Tax Deferred Distributions: Forecast to be 100% during the forecast period and possibly beyond;
- Minimum Investment: 10,000 units ($6,000 on application, $4,000 in June 2011);** and
- Liquidity via ASX Listing.
Click here for more information and to request a Product Disclosure Statement (PDS).