InvestSMART Newsletter - 16th December 2004
Email this to a friend
James Fielding Retail Portfolio - Fund extended to 23rd December 2004
The James Fielding Group will be closing the capital raising for the James Fielding Retail Portfolio on the Thursday 23rd of December.
The James Fielding Retail Portfolio will provide the following:
- Retail Portfolio with over $100 million in assets
- Geographical diversity
- Tenant diversity, (Woolworths, Coles, Bunning's etc)
- Open-ended fund structure
- Liquidity through a redemption facility to all new investors from June 2008 (annually thereafter)
- Strong growth potential
- Annualised yield of 8.5%
- Initial tax deferred component of 61%
LonSec noted in their report:
- "JFFM is an experienced unlisted property funds manager...and has a proven solid history of delivering upon forecast distributions"
- "The open-ended structure of JFRP allows the manager to promptly react and pass onto investors attractive market opportunities that arise"
- "Overall JFRP offers investors a well diversified portfolio which includes a bulky goods component"
InvestSMART will rebate two thirds of the 3% sales commission (i.e. 2%) on this product back to clients via a cheque. To order a copy of the prospectus/PDS call InvestSMART on 1300 880 160 or click here.
Perpetual's Protected Australian Fund - Fund closing tomorrow, 17th December 2004
A new feature has recently been added to the Fund which enables you to remain invested in the Fund after the maturity date of the put option (December 2010). Perpetual will notify you of your available choices closer to the maturity date of the put option.
All applications received and accepted will be issued units in Perpetual's Protected Australian Share Fund, which in turn will invest in Perpetual's Cash Management Fund until the closing date for applications. Remember, applications need to be sent off by tomorrow! Click here for more information about the fund.
HSBC Chinese Equity Fund - Initial offer period closing tomorrow, 17th December 2004
The InvestSMART Team