- Managed funds
- How to Choose Managed Funds
How to Choose Managed Funds
Why Managed Investments?
Managed investments represent the pooled money of thousands of investors managed by talented and expert managers. Most managed investments are structure as unit trusts. When you invest, you are allocated a number of units based on the amount you invest and the current unit price.
Managed investments include managed funds, superannuation funds and some allocated pensions, depending on structure. Basically it is the tax structure enjoyed by these managed investments that account for the differences in name.
Main benefits of Managed Investments:
- Diversification - across asset classes
- within asset classes
- across the world
- across fund managers
- Expertise - access to talented investment specialists
- Time management - set and forget investment strategy
- Performance - managed investment offer hassle free potential to long term performance